Tuesday, October 25, 2011

tuesday tip

Each Tuesday, I'll try to share a time saving or other relevant tip!  This morning, I ended up hitting snooze three times, getting in the shower 10 minutes late, then rushing around my 455 square feet studio like a madwoman trying to get ready.

Today's Tuesday tip is to cut out at least one press of the snooze button in the morning.  It's unrealistic that I'll wake up 30 minutes or more early before work to get dishes, cleaning, or general tidying done, but 10 minutes a day can add up!  In 10 minutes, I've found that I can:

-put away all of the shoes I have laying around the apartment
-clean the coffee pot
-run a swiffer on the piano, TV, coffee table, dresser
-pack a really nice lunch
-hang up some of my business clothes that I've draped on the couch

Not all of those, but one or two off the list can happen in just 10 minutes a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment